Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Some News On Cannabis

I promised you that I would keep you updated on cannabis news and thanks to my following CannabisNews on Twitter, I got this link:

 http://www.cannabisnews.org/high-potency-marijuana-concerns-authorities/2012/05/23

Should this concern us? What are your thoughts on kids smoking pot? In my opinion, I know there should be an age limit maybe. It just depends on what you can handle and your maturity level. To blame pot, itself though, is not wise. It's the whole blame-the-spoon-for-Rosie-being-fat thing, or blaming video games for violence.

Sure, anything can be abused even our special herb. My solution is that parents need to get involved in their kids lives without being pushy. Maybe even cook some weed products together? Educate them. Don't punish them. That goes for anyone of all ages. I always say that you need to smoke or cook or bake with people you trust. Leads to a better time too!

Follow CannabisNews on Twitter here:  https://twitter.com/#!/CannabisNews

No comments:

Post a Comment